Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a difference a clean house can make...

It's Saturday morning and my dad is on his way here to hang out for the day. We are going to go eat lunch at Cracker Barrell and then come home and watch a movie. He wants to watch something on Josh's new gigantico TV. Josh is at work today :( so he is missing out on the fun. But, dad is bringing Sydnee and Tiffany is coming so dad gets a day with all of his girls. Then this evening I am going to ride back to Jasper with dad because we are having Josh's birthday thing tonight at Wendy's house. It is going to be an eventful day. Now, yesterday I was not excited at all about today's festivities because my house was a disaster and I had homework piled up to the sky. But, luckily, I married Prince Charming and last night when we got home from dinner, he helped me clean the entire house. (I mean really clean. He hates that!) He knew how stressed I was and he was so sweet to really help me. He didn't even complain! :) I went to Athens yesterday for my class. This was the first time that I have ever actually been there because I'm an online student. It took me 2 full hours at 90 mph to get there. The class was fine but I'm not at all crazy about the campus. It's really old and everything smells like asbestos. I couldn't find my way around and to top it all off. I accidentally left my GPS on while I was in class for 3 hours and it died and so then I got lost trying to find my way home. Oh, and it costed $50 in gas to get there and back. I liked the drive really but the school not so much. I don't know how I will ever actaully start driving there all the time! AAH! Anyway, that's about all that I have to say about my life right now. I am going to get in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment