Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, it has been a really hectic, crazy week for us and I am SO glad that it is Friday! I get to spend the WHOLE weekend with the husband! This is a rare occasion at the Odom residence because Josh usually works on Saturdays. But, he is off this weekend and I cannot wait to go home today and get started on our long break from the world! We are planning to go out to the Outback tomorrow night for Valentine's day. We always have a weekend date (We call it our Friday night date even if we go on Saturday!) of dinner and a movie and the dinner is almost always the Outback because that's our favorite! I LOVE that we have so much fun doing such simple stuff together! He's amazing and I still can't believe how much God has blessed me! AOh, and I just realized that the week of Spring Break when Josh and I are going to the beach is also our 2 year anniversary! So, we are going to be at the romantic beach hideaway on our anniversary...and we didn't even plan it like that! Isn't that amazing! I'm so excited!! Anyway, yesterday Luke (our giant German Shepard) escaped from the fence in our back yard and our mean neighbors called animal control because they don't like our dogs. So, animal control called me and last night, and Tiffany and I had to go get him from the shelter. He was scared and he said that the shelter stinks and that he will not run away again. (We'll see about that.)He weighs about 200 lbs and he wouldn't get into the car. Tiffany had to practically pick him up. It was rough! But, I did manage to finish my outline yesterday! Yay! It's a week early but I had to finish it because I have a midterm next week that I haven't started studying for at all. We also had two calls about our rental yesterday and I am hoping to get some more calls today. My mom is going to show it this week and my dad is going on Saturday to pressure wash the outside and clean up the yard. We are so thankful for my amazing parents because if they weren't helping us then I don't know what we would do! I heard from the lady at UA and she said that if I transferred then none of my credits from Athens would count. AAH! That sucks pretty bad! But, I don't mind the drive too bad and I know that it will not be for long! I'm just going to do it! Well, that's about all of my news for this week. Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment