Monday, February 9, 2009

Waisting valuable time

Today is one of those days where I am sitting at my desk at work with a mountain of homework that I know I need to be doing but I would much rater...um...not. It's not at all that I have something else that is more important or more fun to do...I just don't want to do that. I have a few things on my mind that I thought I would spill and then maybe I will get back to work.

1. I really hate it when people call themselves "Christians" who are really not following God. I mean, it makes all of Christianity look bad. When someone calls themself a Christian and talks constantly about the happenings at church yet at the same time is a rude, snotty, and hateful person...I mean what's up with that? Why would any nonbeliever want to be a part of that? God is love and that means that Christians (who are representatives of what God stands for) should not only be loving but also kind, welcoming, forgiving, and sincere. Sorry, had to get that out after a rude encounter with a not-so-loving, welcoming, forgiving, and sincere "Christian".

2. When is summer going to get here? I am so tired of the cold and my job and this aweful semester at school. I'm exhausted and I can't keep up with my school work. Josh and I are going to the beach the last week of school. (Yes...I'm skipping out early) But, it seems like that week will never come! I can't wait!!

3. Is that lady from UA ever going to call me back? I really need to know what to do about summer classes. Come on lady...I'm not made of time! :) (I know what you are thinking but I don't think that this contradicts what I said about being a representative of God because I didn't say it to her.)

4. It's Josh's birthday and he's at home all alone because he got off work today and I didn't! I feel aweful and I can't wait to get home to him. That has (of course) made this day seem like it has lasted forever!

5. Baby Aiden, Quinn, and Olivia have kinda made me baby crazy today. I have been reading old blogs all morning because I'm bored!

On the praise report side of life, our renters finally moved out! (Hallalujah!) My mom and family have started getting back into church. (Pray that they find the right one.) and the weather has been amazing! I am a much happier person when I am not freezing cold! :)
I am taking Josh to the Olive Garden tonight for his birthday because I'm an amazing wife. (I hate the Olive Garden. ) He's a pretty amazing husband too! He definately deserves it! I am so blessed! Ok. That's all for me for today! Enough procrastination...back to work!

2 comments:

  1. We played outside yesterday for about an hour because it was SO PRETTY. About the time I thought "I wish it was going to be like this every day" and I happened to remember that we live in Alabama and it'll be 70 degrees for about three days, and then suddenly it'll be 100. So I decided to not think about it anymore. haha

    And, to help put a damper on your baby craziness, between BabyAiden and Quinn, the longest I have slept at one time in the past two weeks is 2 hours. And I'm being completely serious. We may be in bed for 7 or 8 hours, but I am CONSTANTLY waking up. No rest for the prego... AND, the longest my house has been clean is about 45 minutes. Just keep that in mind..... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I will try to remember that! But QD's adorable baby in the shower pics aren't helping with your dampering efforts! :)

    ReplyDelete