Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random thoughts Random days

I'm definately feeling much better today. I'm not sure why the bad mood yesterday...Just one of those days I guess. I got to spend all evening with the husband last night and that was nice. He took down the Christmas lights so now it is no longer Christmas at the Odom's. (Tear) I am at work (as usual) and yes, the 6th graders are driving me crazy but I have come to accept that as a part of my every day life. I am actually getting some school work done! Yay for me! I have started my outline on "The Quiet American" and I am already done with the introduction. The chapters are a little bit trickier but I still think I'm doing pretty good. We had our girl scout cookies delivered today and I am already halfway through one pack. I can definately hear the gym calling my name tonight. I don't want to but I suppose that I will. I still haven't heard from the UA lady but I hope that she will be getting in touch with me today! (fingers crossed) Our rental will be in the Daily Mountain Eagle from tomorrow through Sunday. We are praying for really good tenants this time! F.Y.I.: Don't sign with renters just because they have the same name as you. This is not a sign from God. It's a trick from the devil! :) Believe me, we know! Anyway, they are gone for good and Tina is going by to inspect. We are out a whole heaping crap load of $ but we are hoping to get someone new in really soon. I'm not sure why I am blogging all of this. It's really boring. Sorry! I'm just keeping myself from having to work on my outline! I really wish that I knew how to cook. I'm a terrible cook. Even when I'm not exhausted from working all day, I still don't cook. I hope that doesn't make me a bad wife. I'm not at all domestic.
Well, I guess that I don't have anything else that I need to share right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment