Friday, February 27, 2009

List of things to do today...

Well, it's finally Friday which is a good thing...however, it's a crazy day here at WBMS! My students are working on a project for the Read Across Alabama Celebrates Writing thing. They are writing stories and poems and drawing pictures about Alabama. They are funny kids! Mrs. Odom is trying to sort out all of the things that she needs to do in her head. (But, that can be quite difficult in a room full of 6th graders) So, I thought that it might be easier if I wrote it down! So, here we are...

1) Luke is sick...I'm going to call the vet and see when we can take him and what they think is wrong. He won't eat and is acting very sad. He's usually the most playful dog in the world. I'm worried about him.

2) I e-mailed our new renter this morning to tell her that I downloaded the form from the power company that we needed and now I need to fax it to her and then she will need to fax it to them. I haven't heard back from her yet. Josh signed her up for phone, internet, and satelight service and he said that her credit doesn't look good and she has a lot of deposits. That's not good.

3) We are still dealing with the break-in situation and I hate this part of being a landlord. There is a lot of paperwork and phone calls and e-mails and more paperwork to do in order to get someone moved in.

4) It's storming here and we might get out of school early. Now, don't get me wrong...I want to go home, I'm just worried about the group of my kids who aren't going to get their assignment today. I have to turn them into AEA on Monday.

5) I still have 2 midterms next week and am no further along in my attempts to prepare than I was yesterday when I was complaining about it.

ok...I think that about sums it up for now! My kids just went to PE (thank God for planning periods) and I am going to handle all of my business in the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment