Monday, February 23, 2009

Catching my breath

Monday mornings are never fun but I am in a suprisingly happy mood considering that I have already sent one 6th grader to the office with a write up. Sigh. It didn't bother me too bad though. He needs a good talking to. I am happy because we have chosen a renter and she is moving in next Sunday! Yahoo! Sydnee and Gracie's pageant was Friday night. They were both beautiful and Gracie won this year! Yay! Sydnee won last year so we had the talk about how it was someone else's turn to win and she wasn't upset at all. She got top ten and she was happy with that and more focused on getting to Cabo for dinner before they closed. After dinner at Cabo I got into my car to leave (alone) and my car wouldn't start. I flagged my dad down and he jumped it off. I drove all the way home and then it wouldn't start again. Josh put a new battery in it last night and now all is well with the Endeavour. I had a fun day with the girls plus Josh yesterday at Bibb County pageant practice. Olivia and Sydnee are both in it next Saturday. I finally took my midterm and I am glad that it's over. I am FINALLY caught up on my school work and not planning to get behind again! (We'll see how that works out) I am dieting and doing pretty well so far. But, I just started this morning so.... I have 3 days of Field Expereince to do this week and next week. I am doing Wednesday of this week here at the Middle School and then Monday and Wednesday of next week at the high school. We have 2 baseball games this week: Tuesday and Wednesday. Every other day this week is gym day! I told Josh that he is really going to have to help me. Which means no ordering Outback cheese fries at 9 at night. Well, that's all of the news with the Odom family for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment