Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 13

1. I have officially started back to the gym. I seriously need a daily gym routine in my life and I decided to stop being lazy and just go. Josh has been going with me this week but tomorrow starts his new position as Team Leader so he will be going in the morning and I will be going in the afternoon.

2. Today is day 12 on the countdown to summer break! Yahoo!

3. Tomorrow is Camenron's memorial service. It's at 11:00. All of the 6th grade teachers are riding together and our kids are checking out to go. I hope that his family comes.

4. Saturday Josh and I are going to Jasper. We are meeting first to get Josh's hair cut and then we are going to dinner with Karla and Craig. Then I am going to meet the girls at Perico's and we are going to Brittany's house for Heather's lingerie party. It has been ages since I have gotten to see the girls at all so I'm pretty excited about that!

5. Sunday Josh and I are going to First Baptist for the first time. We looked at their website and they have everything that we are looking for. Pray for us because we are nervous. It's pretty gigantic and intimidating but I just feel like it's probably going to be the one...

6. Monday is the Atlanta trip and my kids are SO excited about it. I am the sponsor for the National Honor Society and we are teaming up with the Beta Club to go to Atlanta. We are going to hit the Aquarium, the Coke factory, and CNN. I think that it will be fun and it's the first field trip that I am in charge of so it's pretty exciting for me...and it doesn't hurt that we are taking charter busses instead of regular school busses.

7. I'm trying not to snack so much and it's really hard because currently I am starving.

8. Yesterday Mr. McGee (theboss) called me into his office to ask me if I had reconsidered quiting. I said that I can't because of my internship and he told me how sad he was going to be to lose me and how good he thinks I am at my job. It made me feel so good. He also asked me if they could call me next year when it was time for the pageant because I was a great director and he will need my help with it next year! That will probably bite "number 3" right on the butt to see me here running the pageant next year (when I don't even work here) after she told me how badly I did at it last year. Some people! :)

9. I am really looking forward to this summer. We have a lot of things planned that are going to be so much fun. One thing that I am looking forward to is that my little (17 year old not-so-little-anymore) cousins (who I adore) are coming to stay a week with me in July. We are going to Six Flags with them and then a few other times. (We love Six Flags)

10. Josh and I are working hard to convince his mom that we have to go to Disney World this November. We are having Disney World withdrawels.

11. I can't believe that I am going to graduate in just ONE year! Is that even possible. I was beginning to feel like graduation was a mirage that didn't really exist that colleges made up so that we would just keep frying our brains and giving them money...

12. I am still starving and I have run out of things to say to fill my 13.

13. I am going to go to lunch now. The End. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so excited you're coming to my lingerie party!!!
    Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete