Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Almost spring break.....

I can't believe that this week is finally here and halfway over! Next week is spring break for me and Josh and I are going to the beach! Tuesday (April 14th) is our wedding anniversary and we are going to be lounging at the beach! Yay! We honestly didn't even plan it like that. He just took the week off because I was off for spring break and we decided to go to the beach. I am really excited because we never get to spend days at a time together like that and we are finally getting the chance to get away just the two of us! The best thing about being married for me and Josh is that we have so much fun together. I could seriously spend all day every day with him and never get tired of him. He's amazing and he's so sweet and good to me. I'm spoiled and I love it!! :) I can't believe that we have only been married for 2 years. It feels like we have been married our whole life!

On the school front...I actually finished my research paper and today I am going to go back and footnote the whole thing and then I can turn it in! Yay! That is such a huge relief! I still have to do my book review but I have until Friday to finish it! I am trying to get all of my stuff done that is due next week so that I don't have to do any work while we are on vacation! When we come back I will have 3 finals and then I will be done with this semester! I can't believe that I am actually still alive to see the end of this semester! It has kicked my butt!! I interviewed Monday for the TEP and they loved me! It was really great! I just started praying before I went in and they were so sweet and they said that I did great and that I was going to make a great teacher! I am all registered for next semester and I will be taking 7 classes so pray for me!! AAH! But, I will only have 4 weeks left of my job when Josh and I come back from the beach and then I am FREE!! Yay! I get to still get paid and keep our insurance through September so I have no complaints!

I can't believe that I am only two semesters away from being a real teacher! I have never wanted anything so bad as I want to walk across that stage and get my diploma! People who do not go to college just cannot understand how stressgful it is and how much that degree means to you when you actually make it! Almost there! :) I get to end the school year with another great week long vacation to the beach with the husband...and next time we are taking some tagalongs...Mallory, Jake, Heidi, Jon, Cary, and Justin are all going with us! I took the last week of school off because Josh was off for a vacation time and so we are going down to celebrate my newfound freedom!! I cannot wait for that! That will be the biggest relief of my life! I can't believe that it' s so close. Everyday that I am here at work I just continue to tell myself...only 4 weeks left!!

Well, That's really all of the news for us right now! I will try to post more often this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I'm so jealous of your fun beach trip! I can't wait 'till Michael and I can do stuff like that together!
    I know you're excited about getting close to graduation...you'll make a great teacher!!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete