Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Memorial service, computer room, and today's agenda...totally random information

Today we found out that they are holding a memorial service for Camenron on Friday at 11. Our kids can check out to go and all of the 6th grade teachers are excused to go and then come back. I'm glad that they finally set something up. There is a debate going on with Etowah county over where they will bury him but that's a whole different sad story. Tiffany and I have been looking into getting the mayor to come out and recognize the boy(s) that jumped in and saved the other boy that was drowning. He will probably come and give them recognition on awards day here at the school.

Josh is at home today. He is working on pulling up the carpet in the computer room and pulling up the baseboards. We painted one wall purple but we didn't like it once we got it on there so we are either going to go with a darker purple or maybe a red. It's hard to choose. Really, you never know what you will like until it's on the walls.

Today after school we are going to the gym and then I need to go get my driver's liscence renewed! I am sad about that because I really like my picture. I wonder if they will let me keep the same picture if I still look the same?? Well, my kids are at break now and they will tear down the walls if I don't get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment