Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend at the Odom residence

Today is Saturday and I LOVE Saturdays. I have about a million things to do today but I have hardly done anything at all except for catch up on the Grey's Anatomy episodes that I have missed and paid bills. I just needed a break for a few hours. It was nice. :) Now, I just got out of the shower, I am about to get ready and go to Wal-Mart to buy groceries and then I am going to come home and straighten up the house. I HATE cleaning but my house is looking pretty rough so I guess it's about time. When Josh gets home from work we are going to cook supper together and then we are going to either rent a movie or go to the movies (we haven't decided that yet). We are also going to go to lowe's and pick out the paint for the computer room and look at all of the other stuff like floors, baseboards, crown molding, and lighting. I'm REALLY excited about that! We also need to run by the mall and get Josh some new khakies for church and for work. He got a promotion! He's now a team leader so he will be coaching other people. He's very excited and I am very proud! I guess that's all about us for now. We are trying a new church tomorrow so please pray for us. We have been praying hard about it because we want to find the perfect place and we just want to fit in and make friends and all of that but I know we are working on God's timing and not our own. I'm trying to be patient...but I'm not praying for patience... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment