Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good news...Bad news...

We got some good news and some bad news yesterday. Good news is that our phones are FINALLY being processed and they should be sent out today which means that we will get them tomorrow! Bad news is that our new renters didn't make the first payment. Well, yesterday was the first and it was due yesterday and it didn't come. I tried to call and they didn't answer. Wendy said that they are home. I'm going to give them a few days before I send something. I am SO dissappointed in this. I just really thought that they were the right people for us and that they would be great about paying rent on time. I know that right now it's just one day late but I have learned that if they don't make the first payment on time then they will never pay on time.

I got registered for Summer term yesterday. I have to take seven classes so naturally when the computer told me that I could only register for six...I started freaking out. I called my advisor and he told me to call the dean. The dean told me to drop by his office and he would fix it up for me! That was good news! Whew! My research paper is at a stand still. I had a few other things to finish up before I dove into the paper and it turns out that those few other assignments have taken me all week to finish! I have got to have this paper done by this weekend! AAH! I just keep telling myself that in a few weeks this semester will be over! It has been a tough one to say the least. Next semester is guaranteed to be even worse with three education classes and four history classes.

Oh! Exciting news! My mom has decided to get her Master's Degree! I think that this is a great plan and I'm really excited for her. She will be able to teach nursing school when she graduates! I think that it's about time that my mom have a job that she really loves! I have always wanted my mom to be a teacher. I know that she will love it! She only has to go to school for two years to get her Master's and then she can get a great job!

Well, I guess that's all of my news for today. I am off to go start testing. Today's the last day. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that. ? :) :( ?

No comments:

Post a Comment