Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getting organized

I'm sure that everyone who reads my blog is tired of hearing about my midterms but it's obviously all that I can think about so...I am trying to get organized to get things done before Friday...Here's what I'm thinking:

1) I need to spend most of today working on my essay. I still have 3 questions and about 6 pages to go. I could possibly finish that today and I need to because I won't be in my classroom again this week. So...That's my goal for today. Also, at lunch (depending on how far I am in my essay) I need to watch the first psychology DVD and take notes. THis evening when I get home it's on to DVD #2.

2) Tomorrow I will be observing at the high school which doesn't leave me much room to work on anything...But, I need to find time to read some chapters in the psychology book. Tomorrow night I will watch at least one if not 2 more DVD's.

3) Thursday I will be observing again and I need to finish reading chapters that day. Thursday evening we have a double-header baseball game and I am going to borrow Tiffany's laptop to watch as many more DVD's as I can fit in. Hopefully that's a good enough plan to get everything done.

I will be so glad when this semester is over. This has been my worst college semester ever. I have learned that taking upper level history classes online is never a good idea. I'm under so much pressure all the time. I told Josh I feel like I am living in a pressure cooker. It's exhausting. But, I've decided to stop freaking out and pace myself and do the best I can. That's all I can do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment