Monday, March 2, 2009

End of the day

I made it through the day at work and I am in a much better mood this afternoon (which never happens) because I had no students at all today (which also never happens)! Mrs. Sellers had to keep them for something in Science and the delay this morning got us off to a crazy start so she just kept my kids all day! I actually got the first 1/4 of my essay done and now I just have 3 parts to go! Hopefully, I will finish that tomorrow! Then its on to studying (more like cramming) for my Psych midterm on Friday. I have to observe at the high school on Wednesday and Thursday which is the best ever because I get to spend the day with my sister! I got the lease faxed over to our renter and the checkbook is balanced. I am going to rush home and let Luke out (hopefully before he pees in the room). There's plastic in the floor but giant horsedog pee is never fun and since Josh won't be home to clean it up...that means that its all up to me. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. He is really good about going outside so I am just hoping... I am going to take a little nap when I get home and then I am going to the gym and the tanning bed at Tiffany's. We have prom in two weeks and I am pale as a ghost and in some serious need of work out time. ((Too much to do! Overload! Overload!)) Well, it's about time to go so I am going! Yay for 3:05 bells!

No comments:

Post a Comment