Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally catching my breath

I am finally done with Midterm week and there is no break to be taken...I don't even have time to slow down really. I am onto the next endeavour of the Teacher Ed. Program. That's actually getting accepted to the Teacher Education Program. Well, I finally got to apply for acceeptance last week and now I am working on my Portfolio. I have to set up an interview time for next month. I then have to memorize the Conceptual Framework because that's what they are going to ask me about. My portfolio is a mess and needs major work. The Praxis is Saturday followed by a hair appointment and then Prom. AAH! I can't believe that all of this is coming up so soon. I don't feel prepared at all for the Praxis but I am going to take it anyway. I don't expect to pass but I figure that it will give me the experience to be more prepared next time. Our rental situation is finally settled and they are doing well so far. Luke is happy and healthy in the back yard and our house is the cleanest that it has been in a while. Whew! What a relief! Now, I can just focus on my school work and I can actually go to the gym and cook supper for my husband this week! He won't know what to do with something that doesn't come out of a drive-thru. :) Tonight we are watching that new James Bond movie and I know that Josh can't wait! It will be so nice to cook supper and cuddle up on the couch with my husband! I wish that we never had to work and we could just stay home all the time! Well, that's all about me for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment