Friday, January 1, 2010

A blessed life

Last night, when there was one minute left on the countdown clock, Josh and I turned to eachother and talked about everything that we would experience this next year. A lot of new things are coming for us. I will do my internship, graduate, and then start my career as a high school history teacher. Josh will begin his college career and we are going to Disney World and back to the mountains, once for sure, maybe twice. It's going to be a great year. Josh turns 21 next month and I wll be 25 in September.. :( Where has all of the time gone since I first met him when I was 18 and he was 14? Oh, and we will also celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary in April.

God has blessed us so much with eachother and our future. We talk all the time about where we will be in 2 years or 5 years or 10 years. We talk about having a big house and lots of kids. It's exciting to think that our life together is only going to get better and better. But, for now, I don't want to rush our time away. I love our life exactly the way it is right now. To be honest, I would live in this moment of my life forever. I have an amazing husband who loves me and whom I adore. I have great parents and three amazing sisters. I am on the brink of beginning the career that I always knew I wanted to do. Everything is perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more. I get excited sometimes to have a baby and stuff like that, but for now I just want things to stay the way they are. I'm not in a hurry for anything to change at all. I pray everyday that my life will always be this happy and blessed. I did nothing to deserve it and I don't know why God chose to bless me with it, but I am ever grateful for it.

He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we may recieve the promise of the spirit. Galatians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment