Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh so random

I have had a pretty busy week and have still not managed to get much of my homework done at all. It is freaking me out because now I am working on a very limited time schedule and I have LOTS to do if I want good grades. (not really an "if" situation.) So, I worked on my calendar this morning to try to get organized for the next week or so. I have a really busy semester and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed that I won't be free until April.

Today I am going to do some laundry and clean up the house. Then I'm going to settle in and start working on my outline and study guides. For the next week I will not be able to do anything with my free time but study... Tomorrow we're going to Jasper in the morning to watch Sydnee and Olivia's Upward game. They play at 10 then Jackson plays at 1. We're staying in town because Mario has a game tomorrow night and we're going to go to the high school to watch him play too.

I have definately found an MC for the pageant and am working on judges. I have ordered the crowns and decorations but I still have to call about the trophies, flowers, and find ribbon for the sashes.

Tiffany and I have decided to take over Varsity cheerleading at WB. It's a big decision considering that I am not actually employed there yet but I am definately interning there in the fall and then hopefully will get a job there after that. Tryouts are in just a couple of weeks and then we will be doing that pretty much full time after that. I'm very excited about it and ready to get started.

We have oficially (well, almost) put our trailer back on the market. Charlotte Pugh (White Pepper Real Estate) is listing it for us and she is amazing. We have talked about putting our old furniture in there to sell and getting new stuff but now I'm thinking that we might not do that. We still have so many projects that we want to do around our house. I am just excited for it to go back on the market and praying that someone wants it VERY soon! I know that it's the right timing and I'm praying that someone has been driving past it every day thinking I wish that place was for sale (like we did). It's such a cute place and is so quiet and comfortable, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment