Sunday, January 10, 2010

New news

So many updates for the Odom's this week...

Ok, so, first of all.... I have accepted the whole internship issue and I am currently moving on with my life. I have resolved to make all As this semester and to be super productive around the house. I still believe that its going to be a great year for us and I know that God has a very good reason for this setback... I have started my classes. They are a lot of work but I am going to stay on top of things...

Our rental unit is back on the renter's market...I had it listed in the newspaper this week and picked up the keys from our last renters yesterday. I am praying that God will give us some amazing renters that always pay on time and take good care of our little place. Maybe even that he will send someone to us that wants to buy it! (My fingers are crossed!)

I signed up to substitute at West Blocton and I really think that I will probably be working almost everyday. I'll be glad to be in the school and to be getting paid again...and also a good chance to use my new teacher wardrobe that I got for my internship.

Josh and I are starting Financial Peace University tonight at church with some of our couple friends. I have semi done it before with my Aunt Tina but Josh wasn't there and I missed some meetings and kind of gave up so I am excited to get back to it and get really dedicated. There are some really big projects that we are thinking of starting at our house (after much debate and deep consideration) and it will definately take some good saving and budgeting...

Well, I do suppose that is all that is new/different with us right now. We're going to probably go to Lowe's and start pricing things for our new and amazing kitchen/livingroom/bathroom/backyard fence... (Certainly not all...just still trying to decide...)

No comments:

Post a Comment