Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh, Christmas

Oh, Christmas... This year has been the most frazzled crazy Christmas season that I have ever had...but it was wonderful... We had a great time with all of our amazing families and got to see almost everyone that we love. I got some pretty awesome gifts including a sewing machine that I have been wanting forever, a pink straighterner and hair dryer set, some clothes, a new Vera bag, a radar detecter, some shopping money and gift cards, and a georgous eternity necklace from my daddy. My mom didn't get to do her shopping before Christmas for us because Billy was in an accident and things got crazy at her house so we are going on a Christmas shopping trip in a few days. Josh got a TomTom from my dad that I have been trying really hard to steal.

Now that Christmas is over, I have ALOT of things to do before next Monday (January 4th) when I go back to school. Josh got a Mac with some really awesome recording stuff that he is going to set up in our computer room. So, we are going to rearrange that room and clean out all of the junk in there because I can't stand clutter. Then we are going to clean the house and take down all of our Christmas stuff. I hate it for Christmas decorations to stay up after Christmas. (at my house, I mean) It will drive me crazy until I put it all away. Then I am going to do all of the laundry and clean out our drawers and closets and take everything to the Hannah Home that we dont' wear. (...again, I hate clutter) We are also going to get rid of the big fish tank and I would like to get a pretty table to sit there and finally hang my painting that Tiffany bought me last year above it. Oh, I have to finish driving school and send in my certificate so that they don't come to arrest me! I'm going to shop for new clothes and shoes that I can wear for my internship and also for some sewing supplies....and I'm going to work on my sewing skills. :) I also am going to have to have my windshield replaced because it has two giant cracks in it and it is not very safe.... I think that might be all that I have to do...

Even with that crazy long list of things that I have to do before next Monday, I am going to take today off. I have just been running around so much lately that I haven't had a moment to breathe. So, today is my resting day. I will start on my list tomorrow. Josh gets home at four and we are going to go to Best Buy for him and Hancock Fabrics for me and then we are coming home to hang out and watch movies and be lazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment