Friday, December 11, 2009

End of the semester

Well, I have two tests until I am done with my classes. It's a really amazing feeling. This has been a pretty crazy week and I am so exhausted! Tuesday I had two big finals and I felt really good about both of them. Then Wednesday I went to school with my sister and she helped me with my unit. I worked so hard on the unit for about 15 hours straight! Seriously!! Then yesterday I went to class and took two more finals and turned in my awesome unit. I got an A on my unit and found out that I got an A in the class. That was great. Now I just have to make an A on two more finals and I will be done! I have had 21 hours this semester and have worked SO hard and it is now paying off as I am getting my final grades. I think that I will end with a 3.29 as my GPA for this semester. I got West Blocton for my internship and am so excited to intern with my kids from last year! I can't wait to start! I'm going to get some cute clothes for Christmas that I can wear to school. Everything is finally falling into place and I am just ready for May 7th to come! It's going to be an amazing year for me! I will intern then graduate in May. Then I am going to Disney World after graduation and then Chicago to see Brittany and Briana graduate from high school. Then when I get back I will get a job (at the high school) and become the varsity cheerleading sponsor. Then we will take the girls to camp then I will start my new career. (The part about working at the high school is a prayer!) I can't believe how blessed I am. I thank God everyday for my amazing life!

No comments:

Post a Comment