Sunday, December 6, 2009

Almost done

It's Sunday night and I find out where I've been placed for my internship tomorrow morning...I can't wait! I have been praying for West Blocton since I first applied and it registered as one of my choices, so...maybe, just maybe I will get it! Aside from that, I have a week and a half of class left. I have six finals left and I took my aweful Russian final Thursday. I felt pretty good about it so, I'm just praying that I made a B on it and the paper. Tomorrow my whole Civil War class is going to lunch together. I am SO excited about that. I LOVE my friends from school. I wish that my school was here so that we could all still hang out after class is over, but after this semester, everyone will go their seperate ways into our internships and we will probably not see eachother again until graduation. :( It makes me sad! But, anyway, I get to come home tomorrow night because Olivia is in the Tuscaloosa Parade because she won the Little Miss Tuscaloosa pageant. So, after lunch, I guess I will come home and study and work on my unit. My unit is due Thursday and it is a BIG deal. Sadly, I haven't even started it. I know, it sounds bad but I have just been so busy. I have 4 finals this week. On Tuesday I have England and Britain and 20th Century Europe, then on Thursday I have French Revolution and Methods and my unit is due. Next week I will have my Civil War and Seinor Seminar finals and then I'm DONE! Wahoo! Next Thursday we are leaving for the mountains! We can't wait! Josh takes his ACT next Monday. We're ready to get him registered and started in the spring. It will be wierd for us to switch roles! I know Josh will do great if he just stayes focused on the future! Well, I guess that's all that's new with me this week. We have a SUPER busy December and it is just getting started. I am looking forward to getting together with my family at Christmas and being done with classes for good. That's going to be an amazing feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment