Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First week of school

So, my classes started on Monday and I am already in full swing of homework and studying. Right now my main focus is passing the Praxis. I have the study cards but they are so overwhelming that I think I'm going to order a book instead. I only have 3 more chances to pass it if I want to intern in the spring. Pray for me! This week is going well. I am staying at my mom's house which is nice but I miss Josh SO much! It's so hard to be away from eachother. I can't wait to go home tomorrow and hug him to pieces! Classes are going to be hard but I can do it. I'm ready to get it over with! Next semester is coming fast and I will be done with all of my classes! It's not going to be long. I can't wait. I will post further details about my crazy new classes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment