Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No News Update

I don't really have too much to say tonight but I thought I would give a quick update on my school situation. The truth is that there's really nothing to report. I have been waiting for about a week now for my professor to give the OK for me to enroll in that last class and I still haven't heard from him. I think he is out of the office because I have been calling him and he's never there. I'm frustrated but still praying hard and trusting that it will work out. I have had an amazing week of rest at home in my clean house. I have basically done nothing all week and I am loving it. I get bored and lonely fast though so I know I will be glad when school starts back. (At least for the first day or two) I am dreading leaving home 3 nights a week but since I have decided to stay with my parents Josh is getting to come with me and that makes all the difference in the world. Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with mom and Olivia. I have promised to play Polly Pockets and watch Coraline so I have a busy day of fun ahead of me. She's excited! She is so funny and she's growing so fast it amazes me! She will be 5 years old next month. She says the craziest things that really crack us all up all the time! She is the smartest kid I have ever known. She is certainly her own little person. But, anyway, I am going to try to talk Josh into going to bed. He's such a late-nighter!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your class still....
    and I can't believe Olivia is FIVE now! CRAZY! I totally remember your mom being prego with her, and then all the times when she was just an itzy bitzy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...you are actually in some of the baby pictures from the day she was born.

    ReplyDelete