Monday, September 7, 2009

Skydiving and such...

We have been so busy lately that I have had no time to blog. I'm almost all packed up and ready to go to bed. Tomorrow is the first day back to school and I will be staying at my mom's house this week. Thankfully, we had a three day weekend and I only have to spend two nights away from my husband this week. Those nights away are really hard and they just get harder each week. This will be week three of this aweful semester and I am thoroughly looking forward to the end of it. I am taking the Praxis this Saturday so PLEASE say a little prayer for me. I have been studying but you never know what will be on it. It's super stressful. I would just love to pass it this time and be done with it!

On Friday (my 24th birthday), my mom, sister, brother-in-law, and I all went skydiving. It was my first time. IT WAS AMAZING!! We are going back in a few months for Josh's birthday and I can't wait! I was nervous because I had never even been on a plane before but I absolutely LOVED it! If you have never done it, I would totally reccommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment