Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Miss Winter Sweetheart Pageant

There's not too much new stuff in my life right now! Just the same ol' boring school stuff...I am really trying to stay on top of things (I want to make all A's!) but it is starting to get overwhelming! I have seven classes and they are all history...(Including one Methods class that is teaching history)...It just makes me SO excited about teaching next year! Yesterday we talked about ordering cap and gowns!! AAH!! Tiffany was talking about how some people don't walk and they give you the options...I was like...YES! OF COURSE I'm gonna walk! I plan to dance across the stage! haha.....To those of you who are recent or soon-to-be graduates- You know exactly what I mean!

I am still waiting on my Praxis results...I'm freaking out a little bit...but I know it's going to be ok! I felt pretty good about it this last time so I'm just praying that I passed!

As most of you know I have done pageants all my life...the last one I did was Miss Bevill State in 2007 when I was still in school there...I have thought about doing some since then but I won that one and it was a pretty big deal for me so I figured I would just go out a winner...haha Anyway, my mom is now full-fleged involved in the "Little Miss" pageant circuit with Olivia (who just turned 5 last Sunday!) She has been on a winning streak and has been accumulating an entire room worth of trophies and crowns...which just fuels the fire for her and my mom...haha Well, anyway, I was thinking about how much money those women make off of those pageants because they cost a fortune to enter and a lightbulb went off in my head! :) So, I talked to my mom and my sister and we are going to have a pageant of our own...My mom has done one before and it was kind of small scale and she made $2000...(IN ONE DAY!!) So, we have started the process...My mom isn't working right now so she is SUPER into this! We have business cards and decals for our cars...( I know...she's a little bit crazy!) But, anyway, we are going to have our first pageant in December...It's called Little Miss Winter Sweetheart and its for ages 0-18 years old. There are tons of prizes and AMAZING crowns and trophies and banners...My mom has really went all out for it. We're having it at the CHS building in Jasper in the big Exhibition Hall where my prom was. We're going to decorate it for Christmas and there's even a Christmas wear contenst. I think it will be lots of fun and were going to make good money off it for Christmas! I'm pretty excited about it! So, if you know any little girls that might be interested let me know...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome!!!!
    Olivia and your mom needs to go on that show "Toddlers and Tiaras." IL'm sure she does great in all of them!

    ReplyDelete