Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stay Tuned...

Oh, how school has overtaken my life... I can't have a nice dinner with my husband on a Tuesday night. I can't sit down at my computer without having to do research. I can't even call Mallory without having to complain for a while just because she knows how I feel. I can't read a book that doesn't concern the Civil War or the French Revolution. I'm sorry blog readers...I can think of nothing but school and therefore it has all but consumed my blog. However, please stay tuned for the soon-to-be blog of a student-teacher...Coming in late December! :) (Guarenteed to be at least a little more exciting!)

So, what's new with me, you ask.... Yup... You guessed it... S...C...H...O...O...L...
-I'm currently working on the research for my big paper and I can't find enough sources...
-Impatiently waiting for my praxis score...
-Attempting to juggle midterms, weekly, quizzes, and weekly book reviews, with the new all- consuming paper...

---Is this semester over yet??

Aside from school, I get to go home tomorrow. (Thursdays are my new favorite day of the week.) Friday is Blocton's homecoming and I'm going to go spend the day with Tiffany. Saturday we are supposed to run at the Frog Level 5K but Josh and I want to talk Tiffany out of it because we would have to leave our house at 6a.m. (Not cool!) Saturday night we are going to Jeff and Donna's house in Gardendale to hang out with the family. We LOVE going over there and I hope the weather still feels this amazing! Sunday we have regular church and down time. (Sundays are also my favorite day of the week, except that they are followed by Monday which happens to be my least favorite day!) The days of this semester are passing slowly but surely... I'm looking forward to it being over and hopefully our trip to the mountains! December will be a great month because school will end, the mountains, the beauty pageant, and Christmas! ( I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!)

That's all for me today...

( I would like to dedicate this blog to my research paper...Thanks to myself for choosing the hardest topic ever to find sources for and so instead of writing my paper, I am blogging at the school library -which I'm pretty sure is illegal- because I can't find any more sources and it's stressing me out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment