Saturday, September 12, 2009

New blessings and updates

I took the Praxis this morning...again... Tina brought me a prayer cloth from her church and I kept it in my pocket during the test. I prayed all the way there. It's so stressful because if I didn't pass it this time then I only have one more chance to pass it in order to intern next Spring. I went to West Blocton with Tiffany yesterday. It was such a fun day. I went over and visited all of my friends at the middle school. I didn't get to see any of my kids but all of the faculty and staff were so excited to see me. It made me feel so loved and missed. Mr. McGee has asked me to come and do their beauty pageant this year because I did it last year and he loved it. So, I said that I would and that maybe I will be there for my intership. He said that if they call him he would love to have me and Mrs. Wilson said she would love to have me in her room. That means that if I got her class i would be interning with my group from last year. I love those kids so much. I am really praying for that blessing! Josh and I are enjoying this weekend together. We are catching up on the new season of Heroes. Tomorrow morning is the first Sunday of our new Young Married Couples Sunday School class. We had a meeting about it and met all of the couples a few weeks ago but it all starts tomorrow. I can't wait. I know that God has some big plans for Josh and I there. I got a call about local missions and also an e-mail about doing skits for Worship Kidstyle. I am looking forward to becoming more involved. We have joined the choir and are working on Christmas Musical right now. It's so exciting finding our place here. I know this is where God wants us to be. We are as happy as ever. It's hard being away from home so much but God has blessed us so much that i have nothing in the world to complain about...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did great on the Praxis!

    That's great about you guys getting more involved at church. We're still trying....it's just so hard!
    Love you girl, glad to hear things are falling into place!

    ReplyDelete