Friday, May 8, 2009

Remodel Update...General life Update...

Things are finally coming together in our house...It's still a total mess but we have both rooms completely painted and the hardwood is done. Tonight Josh is going to do the Crown Molding and the baseboards in both rooms while I paint the trim in the guest room...Then we are done!! We will then start putting together the furniture and putting things back where they go! I can't wait! I'm so excited that we are finally almost done! I love the color of both of the room and I am so excited to see the finished product. I picked up the guest bed yesterday and I love it. It's so cute and perfect for the room.

Today is day 6 on the big countdown and now I'm getting a little sad...I am really going to miss my kids and miss being a teacher for a whole year. I'm looking forward to a break and sleeping late! That will be nice! I am also kinda looking forward to getting started with the summer semseter...not because I love torture but because I know that it will go by fast and then I will be in my last semester of college!! Yay!

Josh is loving his promotion...(I think mostly because he gets to boss people around!!) But, I am so proud of him. He's such an amazing man and he's such a good husband to me. I'm so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment