Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Remodel Update 2

Last night Josh worked on the floor in the new study. He got about halfway done. We ran to Lowe's and picked up a few things including the sage green paint for the guest room. I worked on the trim in the study but I got tired and went to bed. So, there's a lot to do today. After school, I am going to 1. Go get my driver's liscence renewed 2. Go to the furniture store on 7th street and see if they have any beds that I like better than the white bed. 3. Go home and work on the trim in the study 4. Clean out the current computer room and get everything taped up and ready to paint 5. Laundry 6. Supper 7. Tanning bed----Not enough time in the day. Really I have two days to work on this stuff because I think that I will come to work tomorrow and then stay home Thursday to paint. Our goal is to have everything done by Saturday so that we can put the desks and bed together Saturday and just do the finishing touches that day. We still have a lot to do so I guess we will just see how it goes. I'm so tired today and my hands are really sore from painting. I am dreading painting another whole room. Renovating is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment