Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick update

Well, February is about halfway over. This week has been CRAZY for me. We did do cheerleading tryouts yesterday afternoon. We kept 14. They are going to be a really great squad I believe. I am really excited to get started working with them. Our first practice is Tuesday. The pageant got postponed until MOnday night, which is fine because I have everything ready and I got to spend today resting and relaxing, which I seriously needed. Tomorrow is Sydnee and Gracie's pageant at Curry. I will be leaving home tomorrow morning at 9:30 and meeting them for lunch at Cabo. Then we'll go get their hair done and then go back home so that I can do their make-up. The pageant officially starts at 4:30. I think that they will both do really well. I haven't even thought about my schoolwork this week. I have my second Vietnam book (The Quiet American) due on Friday of next week and a HUGE midterm in 19th Century America on Thursday. Also, I will be leaving from my midterm, Thursday, to go to the mountains with Josh and David, Lindsay, and baby Jacob. We'll only be gone for the weekend but it should be a nice little vacation. I just have to go do the pageant on Monday and then spend Tuesday and Wednesday totally cramming for that big test. It's been really great being so involved at the school again. It gives me such a great purpose to have so many sweet kids surrounding me everyday. They make me feel like a celebrity, which is always nice. I can't wait to graduate and get to spend everyday doing to the job that I love. Just 2 and a half months left of studying and then I get an entire summer to myself. I CANNOT wait! Maybe I will be able to keep my house clean and my laundry caught up. That seems to be getting the best of me these days. For now, I'm going to go do some laundry and curl up in my bed to watch Grey's Anatomy. Josh is going to be home soon and we're going to finish a movie that we started on Tuesday and then clean up the house a little. That's about all for me for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment