Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mountains

First of all, we had a fabulous time in the mountains this past weekend with Dave, Lindsay, and Jacob. It was so nice to get away from everything for a few days and relax. We slept late and ate ALOT and just had a great time hanging out together. Me and Lindsay totally kicked the husbands' butts in some Monopoly and they got us hooked on House. Both couples spent around $35 on candy in G-Burg. We had the BEST breakfast ever. Jacob had his first "big-kid" throwing up episode. (Which wasn't too fun for anyone...but he was fine.) AND we drove to the top of the mountain and spent a few hours playing in the deepest and prettiest snow I have ever seen. It was a great getaway and I am SO glad we went!

I got my first few grades back from school. I made a 95 on my first Vietnam assignment and an 88 on my first Foreign Policy test. So, I'm doing well right now. I just hope I can keep it up.

I have signed up to sub for Tiffany every day next week while she gives the grad exam. This is really good because we need the money! Having our mobile home in Arley on the market instead of rented out is costing us $450 a month in income. Yikes!

We're having a great time with the cheerleaders so far. I really believe that they are going to be a great squad. It's so much fun working with them. I can't wait to start my internship in the fall and really be back to being involved in the everyday routine.

I think that we have found a new home for Bella. I really love her and wanted her to have a new family that I really knew would take good care of her and love her. My friend Kayla from Athens said that her mom wants her and wants her to live inside. Josh is VERY happy because Bella ripped up a very large section of our nice carpet in the guest room and it's now having to be replaced. Not good.

I guess that is all that is new with us for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment