Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pageants and the mountains

I have been so busy lately. SO much has happened that there is no way I can cover it all in one post. I will hit the highlights though. We had Varsity try-outs last week. It was also Josh's birthday. He got a new Iphone which is making me totally jealous. I can get one in September for my birthday though. The pageant was Monday night and it went great. I got SO may compliments on how great it was. This morning several people told me that it was the best pageant they had ever been to. They told me that it was well organized and very entertaining. Mission accomplished. :) I had a great time doing it but I have to admit that I am SO glad it's over and I can get back to my life. I am now working hard to study for a HUGE midterm that I have to take tomorrow at 4:00 in Athens. I will leave home in the morning and get my car cleaned and oil changed. Then I will head to Lindsay's house and pick up her and Jake. Then we will load their luggage and go pick up the husbands at work at 2:00. We are leaving from there and heading to Athens. I will take my test at 4 and then when I'm done we will head for Gatlinburg. We are staying the weekend in Lindsay's parents' cabin in the mountains. I can't wait! Although, I do have another book due Friday night and I will have to work hard on it on the way there. But, after that I'm going to relax for the weekend and enjoy myself. Today, after school, we are having out first cheerleading practice. We'll see how that goes. I was supposed to go meet the sweet new baby (Andy and Tj's) but I have to stay home and study. I made Josh promise that we would go back next week. They have named her Ava Drew and she will go by Drew. SO CUTE! :) I can't wait to meet her. Oh, Sydnee and Gracie's pageant was last weekend. They both got Top 10 and Gracie won Photogenic. I must admit that regardless of my own bias, I thought they both deserved to win. I was so proud of them. Anyway, they had fun. Olivia is going to be in the Little Miss Gardendale pageant this coming Saturday. I will let you know how that goes. She is going to perform talent for the first time, she will be singing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. Which is so adorably cute because she thinks the words are Julio and Juliet. SO CUTE... :) Anyway, I gotta go cause my class is about to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment