Saturday, November 7, 2009

Totally random update

I have 2 weeks left until Thanksgiving break and I can't wait to have some time to be at home and relax. I officially have only 4 weeks left of this semester! I have some big assignments due in 3 weeks and then finals the week after that. I cannot wait to be finished with school but I'm bracing myself for the next few weeks because I have a lot to do...

I got a speeding ticket Thursday morning on my way to school. I was coming down 69 going towards Dodge City and was still in Pineywoods when I got pulled over. He said I was in a construction zone even though I wasn't really to it yet! Well, I went online this morning to see how much it was going to be. It is $257!! Wow! I did not see that coming! So... I guess I will be spending a Saturday in Driving School real soon... We can't really afford the ticket or what it will do to our insurance but even more than that is that I already have one ticket from April (driving as much as I do will do that to ya) and if I get another one within the year, my liscence could be suspended.

In good news, our renters decided to stay for another two months so we don't have to look for new renters right before Christmas. That is always so stressful... So, we feel really blessed to know that we don't have to deal with that right now.

I got an adorable peacoat the other day on sale! It's white with black buttons. I LOVE it! These days its rare that me or Josh get anything new...With me not being able to work at all and trying to save up for Christmas things are tight. So, I was so excited when I found this adorable jacket (that I have wanted for over a year) on sale for $39.99!!

I get to wear my new adorable jacket next month when I am hanging out in the mountains!! What a great way to end my career as a stressed out college student...by spending a few days in the mountains! I take my last final (EVER) on the 16th and we are leaving for the mountains the next morning! I can't wait! I absolutely love the mountains. It's romantic and relaxing and beautiful...I'm so excited!

I get my student-teaching placement in 3 and a half weeks. I can't wait to find out where I am being placed. I am praying hard for West Blocton!

I'm still praying hard for that situation that I posted about a week or two ago. It will all be resolved in about a week, good or bad. I know that God has a plan. I am trusting in his will.

I think that's all for me now! I know this was a totally random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment