Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bella



Josh and I have been talking lately about getting another pet. We LOVE dogs but it is hard to put another dog with Luke, he's a bully. So, we were talking about getting a cat. Now, I like cats but have never even considered having an inside animal. So, I just kind of dismissed it because I thought it would shed and all of that. Well, last night, Josh and I went to Gardendale to have dinner with Adam, Andy, and TJ. I said I wanted to go to the movies but he said we couldn't because he had a suprise for me and we had to pick it up. Well, I said, ok but we can still go to the movies and he said he couldn't leave my suprise in the car. When he said that I just new it was a puppy or a kitten. Well, sure enough it was an adorable kitten. His friend at work had her and she is only about 7 weeks old. She's so small and sweet and she's completely house trained. So, we brought her home and named her Bella. She's a little bit crazy but we love her already!

2 comments:

  1. Now for the fun of climbing curtains, spilling drinks, and jumping on cabinets!!!
    But there are sweet times too.....right now Penny is sitting on the arm of the couch beside me watching my every move online!
    Congrats on Bella....and I love that name!

    ReplyDelete