Monday, November 9, 2009

School news

I stayed home from school today because they were just doing presentations and I wasn't going to miss anything. So, I stayed home and am working on laundry and studying for a test tomorrow. We are out of school on Wednesday for Veteran's Day so I only have to go to school for two days this week. Tuesday (tomorrow) I have a test in 20th Century Europe. I haven't made much progress studying so far but I am working on it. Next week is my last week before Thanksgiving break. I can't wait! When I go back from Thanksgiving break, I only have two weeks left of school. I have like a bazillion things to do to prepare for those last two weeks of finals. I also have a 10 page paper due and a unit due on December 3rd. I'm stressed about getting it all done and having a good grades but I just keep telling myself that I'm done FOREVER in a few weeks. I registered for my internship this morning and my tuition for the spring is going to be half of what is has been in the past. So, that was great news...and I found out that I will graduate on May 7th!

2 comments: