Thursday, July 2, 2009

Extended-Stay Hotel

I think we have figured out what I am going to do about college in the fall. We found an "Extended-Stay Hotel" in Hunstville (which is about a 20 minute drive to Athens) and we have decided that I am going to stay there three nights a week for the fall. I have to go to school 4 days a week and it's a 3 hour drive one way from home so I have to stay there. I really dread being away from home but I know it will be best for me to be close and comfortable while I am at school...The bright side is that the fall is my last semester of classes! Yay!! I can't believe that I am in my last year of college. I hope it goes by FAST!! Josh found me a hot pink laptop online that we are going to get so that I can do my school work there. In the meantime...this summer semester is kicking my butt!! I have more work than ever this week and I am (yet again) avoiding it by blogging....Well, that's all I wanted to tell you today. Have a safe and happy 4th!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya about this semester......I'm not sure I can get it done! I am avoiding my work by reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you working on right now?

    ReplyDelete