Saturday, June 27, 2009

This weekend...

I should be studying right now for my two midterms on Tuesday but I thought I would take a minute to blog...because I don't want to study...

Right now the A/C guys are here installing our brand new state-of-the-art air conditioning/heat pump unit and it's oh-so-hott in here in the meantime...I have been cleaning house all morning ....I finished everything but the floors and I'm just too hot to sweep/mop/vaccum right now...I will do it when they are done! Last night while Josh was running at the park I went outside to check on him (the park is across the street so I can see him from the front door when he's running or playing ball) and I noticed how crazy-grown-up our sidewalks were with weeds...So, I got out the gardening gloves and started pulling weeds...Now, those of you who really know me know that I'm not much of a yard work/outdoorsy girl so you should be proud...I pulled all the weeds from the sidewalk/lava rock area and then I borrowed Tiffany and Eric's big scissors (hedge shears) and I cut all of our bushes...I even cut one completely to the root because I didn't like it. :) Josh cut the grass and he was very proud of me for helping outside...

Tonight when the A/C guys are done, Wendy and Jackson are coming over to go eat and to the movies with us. We are going to the Olive Garden (Josh's favorite) and then to see Transformers. I think they are going to spend the night and go to church with us in the morning. They have been wanting to visit our church for a while so I'm pretty excited for them to go with us.

Well, that's all about me for today...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! I'm VERY thankful we still rent so we don't have to deal with all that crazy adult stuff like yard work and replacing the AC! =)
    Have fun watching Transformers...it's a great movie!!!

    ReplyDelete