Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blogging=Therapy

This is a crazy stressful week at the Odom residence. It's **MIDTERM WEEK**...I like to make it dramatic! Well, that's how I feel about it anyway! Besides being crazy over midterms...when I got back from Atlanta last weekend, our A/C was broken! AAh! It's sooo hot in here! We have called everyone under the moon to get estimates and everyone says the same thing..."It's broken...Get a new one..." Well, that's not good news...I won't even get into telling you how much its going to cost...Yikes! Besides that...we evicted our renter last weekend...(Another one bites the dust) And...she never paid for last month so we are trying to decide if renting is worth it or if we should put it back on the market...(Needless to say...It didn't sale last time) Then today, I went online to balance my checkbook and the Wyndham charged me way wrong for my room from last week and when I called the manager was SO rude...ugh...It's just been one of those days...So...I hit Josh really hard in the stomach (not on purpose...but it was kinda funny) then I cried really loud... (definately on purpose...not very funny) then I decided that we will be fine and then to quote one of my favorite people of all time... "I'll think about that tomorrow"...So, now I am sitting here blogging instead of studying...On the happy side of life...midterms mean half way is already here for the summer semester...Yahoo! If I pass all of my classes then I will be totally glad that I took on so much of a crazy work load. Also, I am going to meet Josh after work tomorrow to see Transformers with David and Lindsey... That will be fun!! Well, I think that just about covers it all for me. Thanks for listening to me vent on and on...Blogging is therapy...Don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely blogging = therapy!!
    You'll get through everything......
    "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete