Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not-so-lazy summer

So, I haven't posted in quite a while...Turns out my lazy summer is not so lazy! I have been doing my field experience for the summer semester this week and guess where it is? Yep...that's right...I'm back at Blocton! I am glad though! I am working at the high school with history and English students. There are only 10 ppl in my class so we are really getting some good one-on-one time and it's not bad at all! Plus...we get out at 12:30! I have ten days to do this month and I have done 2 so far. Next week I am going to Atlanta with my mom and my sisters for a couple of days...I'm pretty excited about that! I am working hard this summer and there is a lot of work but everyday that passes, I am one day closer to graduating!! I looked at the ALSDE website today at all of the jobs listed for Alabama for next school year and there are (suprisingly) a lot of history jobs! It makes me feel better about finding the perfect job next year. I, of course, want the 9th grade at Blocton but I am just going to keep praying and I know that God will put me where he needs me! I'm really happy these days. Not working all day everyday does a lot for one's attitude! (plus, I still get a paycheck until September so...) Well, that's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment