Monday, October 12, 2009

School, Netflix, and my awesome God

My big paper is due two weeks from today. Balancing seven history classes is even harder than I thought it was going to be. However, SO much of the pressure is gone now that I know that I passed the Praxis. All I have to do now is finish up this semester and I'm done. It's an amazing feeling that I cannot even begin to describe. Today I'm studying for 2 midterms: One tomorrow and one Wednesday. I also have a chapter to read and an assignment due Thursday, a quiz wednesday, and one more midterm next week. All the while I am scrambling to get this big paper done! I am overwhelmed but I just keep telling myself that in a couple of weeks I will be studying for my last finals ever! This is week 8 on the countdown to being done. Obviously, I can't wait!

In other news, Josh and I decided to invest in Netflix. I was sceptical because I don't like to wait on things to arrive in the mail. But, he talked me into it and it turns out that it's pretty awesome. He has Xbox live and so we can watch anything that we want including TV shows (even ones that are brand new) anytime. You don't even have to wait for them to download. We LOVE it. Because of it, we have discovered the show Harper's Island. It's kind of a murder mystery and it's a little bit cheesy at times...but it's really good.... :)

I have been praying hard about some things lately and I can really see God working in my life. He has been showing me that all I have to do is ask and he will provide as long as what I'm asking for is in my best interest. I am really learning how to trust God and expect great things from him. I'm so glad that I can know that I have an amazing God to rely on in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment