Tuesday, October 20, 2009

School and everything else

Just a quick update on school:
  • My thesis is due next Monday. I have been working hard on it and it's coming along. I'm moving slow and steady. I'm not panicking yet but ask me again on Friday and it might be a different story. I will be SO relieved to turn it in. It's the biggest assignment of the year besides my unit and it will be a huge weight off to be done with it.
  • I have one midterm left. It's tomorrow and I have a lot of studying to do tonight.
  • I finally got in tought with my participating school for practicum and I am starting that on Friday. Thankfully, I only have to do 35 hours this semester so I will be going to Holt High School for the next 5 Fridays. I only have to teach 1 lesson so it should be a piece of cake. (Even though it does take my lazy Fridays away!)
  • I have 7 weeks left including this week. Hooray!
  • I'm working hard to balance out my time between assignments, tests, and class time. I want to do well and not fall behind. I'm in the final stretch. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Aside from school right now,

  • We got a letter of notification yesterday that our awesome renters are moving out. I'm totally bummed. They were like a Godsend and now we have to start the search again for the 4th time in a year and a half. Being a landlord is exhausting.
  • I'm working hard to trust God and rely on him when it comes to stressful times. I tend to panic and freak out when bad things happen and sometimes I almost forget that when I pray God answers. I never want to be empty with my prayer. I know that He's there and I can trust that he is going to take care and provide.

That's all for me today...back to my paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment